“THE GIFT THAT GOD GIVES TO THOSE WHO WORSHIP RESULTS IN ETERNAL HEALING.”
- JAMES L. MARCUM M.D.
Bring Biblical Prescriptions for Life™ to your church
As an active and supportive member of a local church, you will have access to more resources including meeting space and the church’s promotional energy if you partner with your pastor and church leadership. Here’s how to bring Biblical Prescriptions for Life to your church.
- Embrace your pastor’s authority. Your pastor is your church’s spiritual leader. He’s responsible for the curriculum used in the congregation in his care.
- There is no hidden agenda in Biblical Prescriptions for Life. The curriculum is straight‐from‐the Bible. It’s non‐ denominational.
- It follows Jesus’ model for evangelism and Kingdom advancement. Nearly half of Jesus’ outreach efforts as recorded in the Gospel of Luke were health‐related. We’re following His example.
- It supports your pastor’s vision to reach the community with the Gospel and growing a healthy, growing, vibrant church by improving the health of church members and reaching people outside the church who might not otherwise visit a small group Bible study.
- Offer a free copy of Biblical Prescriptions for Life study to your pastor using the form below. If your pastor has questions, encourage him to contact Dr. Marcum and our team to discuss the content or address concerns.